Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    About Me

    Sweet,funny,cute,smart,cool, sassy, Love to laugh, love joke's and love to have fun and to hang out with familly and friend's. Love movies and shopping, and traveling on the Amtrak Train's, talking on the phone, being on the internet, and riding my uncle's bus. My favorite TV Show's are Full House, 7th.Heaven,COPS, The Cosby Show, Big Brother,The 6pm news news on komo tv 4
    Powered By Blogger

    Monday, November 14, 2005

    BabyBear2006

    Hello everyone!!
    I'm feeling much better now and have gotten all my energy back and havin a good time also. Thanksgiving, is comming up and it's gonna be great. There still is a rock slide on Westbound I-90 so the traffic is like so slow right now. It's what they call a slow order. The sun is out shinning and it look's great out there. My roomate's are fine expect for Pam Hill, she a MAJOR PAIN IN THE ASS!! She's driving us all crazy and she so annoying. She act's like this on purpose just to get attention. Pretty stupid I, know. Everyone is tired of it. She get's into trouble at home EVERY SINGLE DAY!! She's also a liar and a cheat and stupid. SHe was really rude when she asked me if I, had any quarter's to give to her and she said that I, was being rude because I, wouldn't give her any. That's how she is and act's. If thing's don't go her way that's how she act's. No wonder her family don't want her living with them. Her sister Chris, yelled at her beacuse she's call's over there about a hundred tiem's a day. She call's people and call's people untill they answer. No matter who it is and when they yell at her she cry's like a BABY and it's rude. She's the only one there that act's like that and if the person she talk's to ONLY talk's to her for a minute she'll call them back and say what's up and it's like Pam, get a rallity check. Someone need's give her one because she need's one badlly. Well that's all frm me. Have nice day.

    No comments: