Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    About Me

    Sweet,funny,cute,smart,cool, sassy, Love to laugh, love joke's and love to have fun and to hang out with familly and friend's. Love movies and shopping, and traveling on the Amtrak Train's, talking on the phone, being on the internet, and riding my uncle's bus. My favorite TV Show's are Full House, 7th.Heaven,COPS, The Cosby Show, Big Brother,The 6pm news news on komo tv 4
    Powered By Blogger

    Friday, December 30, 2005

    12/30/2005

    Well it's raining outside and it's really pooring out also. I, guess I, can't complain about it to much. I, mean it could be worse. Like snow or something like that. Butt her come on. Well the 2005 year is just about over. Tomarrow on 12/31/2005 will be the last day of the year for ever or until they reach the last number ever and have to start over again at 0001. Won't that be strange huh?

    No comments: