Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    About Me

    Sweet,funny,cute,smart,cool, sassy, Love to laugh, love joke's and love to have fun and to hang out with familly and friend's. Love movies and shopping, and traveling on the Amtrak Train's, talking on the phone, being on the internet, and riding my uncle's bus. My favorite TV Show's are Full House, 7th.Heaven,COPS, The Cosby Show, Big Brother,The 6pm news news on komo tv 4
    Powered By Blogger

    Friday, October 14, 2005

    BabyBear2006

    BabyBear2006
    Well it's me again and I'm just hanging out here in the Kent Libaray again and there's alot of noisy people here. Well so much for the quiet rule for this libaray. It seem's that parent's and children aren't paying much attention to that rule. It's really annoying. My roomate Pam's a pain in the butt as usuall. My Oral Surgoen is a joke and really,really,really,really mean to me on Wednessday the 12th.of October 2005. She a had called me a mental person and didn't rust my word's and didn't evn givce her name to me. I, don't even know her name. She NEVER told me. I, did infact report her though. She's a meenie!! I, don't like her. Well that's the new's from the home front.

    No comments: