Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    About Me

    Sweet,funny,cute,smart,cool, sassy, Love to laugh, love joke's and love to have fun and to hang out with familly and friend's. Love movies and shopping, and traveling on the Amtrak Train's, talking on the phone, being on the internet, and riding my uncle's bus. My favorite TV Show's are Full House, 7th.Heaven,COPS, The Cosby Show, Big Brother,The 6pm news news on komo tv 4
    Powered By Blogger

    Thursday, October 20, 2005

    This is what's the lastest!!

    Hello all is well with me today!!
    Pam, got into major trouble this morning because she was hitting Andrea, during the night and yelling at her it woke up Mikey Jr. Rich, Kenny and everyone down stair's and she woke up me too. Now when Mikey Jr. get's woken up like that it's really hard for me to get him back to sleep. I, mean After all he's only 3 year's of age and everyone knows how hard it is to get a 3 year old back to sleep after he/she has been woken up. Can't wait until Pam, learns how to use her brain. If she's got one that is. Were all not sure of that one yet. There's alot of people in this Libaray, today even loud talking adult's and children screening. Not a pleasant sight. Well that's it for today.

    No comments: